For one of our largest clients in Gothenburg, we are looking for a Software test developer. You will be employed by Randstad Technologies and a part of our growing Software consultant team. The client describe the assignment as following:
“As Test Automation Developer for Connected Car and UX, you will be responsible for development and life cycle management of automated tests to secure quality of delivery for main stakeholders as well as long-term operations of CEVT’s Connected Car Cloud platform. The tests may range from unit and system tests to full regression tests pre-deployment of platform functions. You will be working closely with our backend architects and software developers. You will be expected to align test strategy and quality assurance methodology with Operations team.”
You will be expected to support:
- Test Automation
- Continuous Integration
- System Integration
- Backend software development
- Front-end development
It is necessary for you to support multiple projects in different phases of project cycles, from early stage requirements through launch phase project execution. You will work with both internal resources and suppliers to ensure that the platform meets the needs of all stakeholders.
You will be part of a global development team with resources in Sweden and China and will have regular interaction with our brand customers and possible suppliers (outsourced and in-house development).
- Design and maintain test automation
- Secure that platform and functions are properly validated and verified
- Ensure deliverables are of high quality and on time
- Work as a part of a cross-functional development team to implement, design, deliver and maintain the solution
- Based on experience propose new technologies and innovations to be introduced
- >3 years’ experience of Test-driven software development and Test Automation
- Experience of working with requirements and service design
- Experience of working with cloud-based service development, management and infrastructure
- Experience of working with service-oriented architecture e.g. micro service architecture
- Experience of working with reactive/event driven architecture
- Experience from the infotainment area, specifically related to Connectivity, telematic or IoT is an advantage
For us, it is important that all competence and skills in the labor market are utilized. We welcome all applicants and strive for diversity.
- Ability to drive technical development.
- Thorough and analytical
- Persistency to pursue targets and take decisions
- Cultural awareness, especially Asian – European culture
- Travels to Asia may be needed
- Each individual in our team has a high level of responsibility and mandate, and is expected to be able to work autonomously in a changing and at times unclear environment
- Native or bilingual proficiency in English. Swedish and/or Mandarin is a plus
Last day to apply: 2019-07-12, selection and interviews will be ongoing. The position may be filled before the last day of application, therefore, apply as soon as possible.
NOTE! No subcontractors for this assignment
about randstad technologies.
Randstad Technologies is specialized in competences within IT. As a consultant with us, you get a competitive salary, benefits and collective agreements. Your consultant manager is always there for you and ensures that you get varying and developing assignments at different companies, within different industries. At Randstad Technologies, your personal development is in focus, and you are offered a large network and many social activities
With more than 600 000 employees in 38 countries, Randstad is the global leader in the HR services industry and offers staffing, consulting and recruitment solutions in all areas of expertise. We also offer interim management, executive search and outplacement services. We have a large network of clients and candidates, which means that we convey hundreds of jobs within different industries all over Sweden. Our ambition is to be the best employer in the market.
By combining our passion for people with the power of today’s technology, we help people and organizations to reach their true potential. We call it Human Forward.