Are you proficient with AutoCAD and have a passion for driving digitalization within the fields of Architecture and Design? Do you have experience of managing software and their lifecycles and enjoy working in an international and creative environment? We are looking for an open-minded and talented person to join the Analysis and Operations team as an AutoCAD specialist!
As an AutoCAD specialist, you will have strategic responsibility to initiate and drive system development and identify new software opportunities. As part of the Analysis and Operations team, you will be working with improving efficiency of existing processes as well as leading projects towards more sustainable and relevant architect and design solutions. The role is the business link between the department and the larger tech team of a global company in the retail industry. In this position, you will work as a consultant via Randstad Engineering.
Randstad Engineering is specialized in competences within engineering. As a consultant with us, you get a competitive salary, benefits and collective agreements. Your consultant manager is always there for you and ensures that you get varying and developing assignments at different companies, within different industries. At Randstad Engineering, your personal development is in focus, and you are offered a large network and many social activities.
As an AutoCAD specialist you will lead and support the continuous development of AutoCAD for the Store Design function. As part of our new team, you will help us ensuring a strong and professional tech foundation towards our brand partners, securing efficient and high qualitative deliveries. You will have a strategic responsibility over one of our main systems at the department focusing on identifying new software development, creating business cases, prioritizing, ordering and implementation of such, globally and locally, to enable better customer experience and operation excellence at the department. You will also be a hero in the daily work by helping our colleagues with various trainings within AutoCAD and other operational support.
- Strategic responsibility to initiate and drive system development within the organization, enabling agile, fast and high-quality deliveries towards our brands with focus on identifying new software opportunities. You will create business cases, set clear budget priorities, secure order and implementation in collaboration with our Business Tech function.
- Project management and cross-collaboration in system maintenance and development project towards our organization.
- Plan and perform education sessions for all users based on new software, with the overall target to improve onboarding and overall software usage.
- Responsible for all development and operational updates of our AutoCAD system.
The assignment will last for a minimum of one year.
To be successful in this role, the following is required:
- Minimum 5 years documented experience working within the area of retail – computer science and/or business development, preferably with project management.
- Professional experience from managing software and their lifecycles, including areas of research, development, deployment and maintenance.
- Minimum B.Sc. within relevant field of studies, i.e. Computer Science, Architecture or Industrial Engineering etc.
- Advanced user of relevant drawing software’s such as AutoCAD Architecture and other Autodesk products, Office 365 etc.
- Fluency in English, international working experience is meriting.
As a person, you are an open-minded team player with leadership and project management skills. You enjoy developing, coaching and managing others to help them reach their full potential. You have good strategic abilities and are able to define and communicate effective goals and plans supporting and overall vision or strategic decisions.
For us, it is important that all competence and skills in the labor market are utilized. We welcome all applicants and strive for diversity.
The last application date for this position is 2021-10-31, selection and interviews will be ongoing. The position may be filled before the last day of application, therefore, apply as soon as possible.
For more information, contact Malin Tossavainen, Consultant Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
about H & M Hennes & Mauritz Group.
As one of the world’s largest fashion companies with operations worldwide, H&M Group is an exciting and dynamic place to pursue a career within the retail industry. Our many unique brands all over the world offer endless opportunities for you to explore your own path. We are now looking for a talented person to join our Analysis and Operation team at the Group Store Design department as AutoCAD specialist!