Associate director, Medical & Payer Evidence Statistics BioPharmaceuticals Medical (BPM)-Evidence-Real World Science & Digital (RWS&D)
Provides advanced biostatistical support. Writes and/or reviews statistical analysis plans, study design concepts and protocols. Displays sound level of competence in a range of statistical methodologies and will often act as a point of reference for others.
- Provide statistical expertise in the design, analysis and interpretation of secondary observational research studies and primary data collection clinical studies/trials in support of BioPharmaceuticals Medical & Payer evidence generation research activities.
- Provide expert advice in the analysis of real world data for stakeholders in Epidemiology, Market Access / HEOR, Medical Affairs, and other functional areas.
- Provide statistical guidance on the development of Study Design Concepts, Protocols, Statistical Analysis Plans, Data Presentation Plans, Clinical Study Reports and publication activities in support of BPM clinical/observational study activities.
- Provide oversight of CRO analytic activities for outsourced BPM clinical/observational studies as needed, supporting the Study Lead in reviewing all analytical activities outsourced to external vendors, including analysis plans, review of interim/final results and publications development.
For us, it is important that all competence and skills in the labor market are utilized. We welcome all applicants and strive for diversity.
- Graduate degree in Statistics, Biostatistics, or related quantitative fields (epidemiology, health outcomes, health informatics or health economics) or equivalent course work/ technical experience with experience in pharma/healthcare or other relevant discipline.
- MS with 8 years of experience or PhD with 5 years of experience in the design, analysis and reporting of clinical studies/trials in a pharmaceutical research or academic setting.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively on cross-functional teams across global & functional boundaries, both internally and externally.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently to solve complex and challenging problems using innovative strategies while maintaining focus on quality.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build strong relationships.
- At least 5+ years-experience in RWE observational research study management and data analytics within pharmaceutical industry.
- Advanced knowledge of epidemiologic and/or health economics methods, (e.g., propensity score analysis, marginal structural modeling).
2021-03-03, selection and interviews will be ongoing. The position may be filled before the last day of application, therefore, apply as soon as possible.
For more information: Eleonor Ehrman +46733434109
about Randstad Life Sciences.
Randstad Life Sciences is specialized in competences within Life Science. As a consultant with us, you get a competitive salary, benefits and collective agreements. Your consultant manager is always there for you and ensures that you get varying and developing assignments at different companies, within different industries. At Randstad Life Sciences, your personal development is in focus, and you are offered a large network and many social activities.
Randstad Life Sciences is part of Randstad, the world leader in recruitment and consulting with operations in 38 countries. With this global network, in combination with our strong local foundation, we can offer a wide range of varied and developing assignments and jobs for you who are a specialist in life science. Our mission is to help you reach your true potential with your career in focus!