Randstad använder cookies för att du ska kunna använda Randstads hemsidor på bästa sätt. Klicka här för mer information om Randstads riktlinjer för cookies och hur du kan förhindra lagring och hämtning av cookies. Genom att fortsätta använda hemsidan visar du att du godkänner Randstads användning av cookies.
The Infotainment department team consists of about 20 people working with software development. In-car apps are developed to give the end-users the best of services, delivering different types of infotainment functions.
Work tasks / responsibilities App developer
- Participate in all software development roles assigned to the Scrum team, for example quick prototyping, programming, bug fixing, writing unit tests and writing system documentation.
- Develop software based on Scrum user stories in close cooperation with product owners.
- Take part in all phases of a software development project.
- Work closely with content suppliers to find optimal architecture for each Qt app.
Scope: Full time
Deadline for applications: Selection and interviews will take place continuously. The position could be filled before the last day to apply.
For information: Karl Neuman, firstname.lastname@example.org
You have at least a few years of experience in:
Embedded software development
Knowledge of developing performance code for embedded system with limited performance
Front end programming
Good knowledge of QT
Good knowledge of QML development
General Knowledge how a browser works
General Knowledge how networks work (HTTP and Web Proxies)
Note! The primary technology is the Qt framework.
- You probably have experience in development of mobile web browser based software and you are preferably experienced in developing software for embedded or small screen devices.
- You have experience or knowledge of all phases of the software development cycle.
- Preferably you have skills in agile software development.
- You are creative, self-going and able to work with vague and shifting requirements.
- You have a university education in Computer Science or similar skills acquired from other sources.
- You are comfortable with working in an international environment where English is commonly used when talking to colleagues, while giving presentations and writing documentation.
- You find it easy to document your work and express your ideas in writing in both Swedish and English.
- Integrity, courage and a sharer of positive energy.
- Openness to change, you see a change as an opportunity for improvement.
- Good judgment
- Good pedagogical skills
Dfind IT is a recruitment and consultancy company specialising in IT. We work so that others can succeed. Our objective is for our candidates to find the perfect assignment, and for our customers to find precisely the skills they need. Everyone who works with us is a specialist in IT skills.