du söker jobbet nedan
Our roots are firmly entrenched in Sweden’s savings bank history, the cooperative agricultural bank tradition and Hansabank’s major role in the Baltic countries. We serve everyone, from customers with basic needs to those who require advanced banking services. We work to develop close relationships with our 7.4 million private customers and 622 000 corporate customers. Swedbank is the bank for the many. As an employer we favour inclusion, support workforce diversity and are leading in gender equality. We welcome all applicants regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion or other conviction, age, gender identity or expression, sexual preference, or disability.
Why work with us?
We’re a high performing team delivering to millions of customers using our online channels. We work extremely hard to continuously improve the customer experience, using the latest technologies. As a solution architect you are at the forefront of this. Think you’ve got what it takes to innovate Swedbank’s digital channels and its technical backbone? Awesome – our Daily Banking team is looking for you! In close corporation with Randstad Technologies we are now looking for a:
Solution Architect - Mobile and web
About the job
We are well on our way building a personalized, relevant and engaging daily banking experience. We want to be that financial platform for our customers where strengths of Commerce, Daily Banking, Consumer Payments, and more, are combined.
You’re collaborating with small, autonomous teams of developers, designers, and product owners to find end-to-end solutions to important problems. You are our missing piece. If you have a passion for web and app development, technology and digitalization you are exactly what we are looking for.
You will fit right in the team, if you are:
- Able to walk the line from business demands to high-level solution design all the way to technical implementation with cross functional teams.
- A software development craftsman at heart.
- Eager to coach different teams to heighten their maturity and continuously push for better solutions and new technologies.
- Native development: iOS, Android.
- Middleware/Integration: Java, REST, Junit, Eclipse, IBM WebSphere.
- Tooling: Git, BitBucket, Jenkins, Jira, HipChat, Confluence.
- You have several years of experience in web development.
- You are used to discuss requirements with product owners and give early feasibility feedback.
- You care about quality and you know what it means to ship high-quality code.
- Experience in and good understanding of backend java is a must.
- You need to have worked in complex environments, working with integrations of many systems/applications etc.
- You care deeply about web technologies, business impact, usability, design.
- Solution architect, architect, system architect, domain architect.
- Procurement, writing or answering RFQ.
- App and web development
Swedbank is a bank in constant movement and development and we’re having lots of internal positions and possibilities to develop into different areas. It’s all up to you, whether you want to move on to enterprise architecture or you want to explore the business side.
Why work with me? – Lorenz Versloot, head of architecture DB
As a manager I am positive, open and solution oriented with a strong belief in teamwork. It is important for me to have a work environment that everyone enjoys working in, grows and has fun. My team is given great responsibility and I coach and support new ideas and improvements
We may begin the selection under the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
Nothing of interest for you? – recommend the job to a friend!
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
In this recruitment we work closely with recruitment firm Randstad Technologies, send your application to the link below or via www.randstad.se/technologies Recruitment Consultant Oscar Nordström or Ulrika Morell will take your questions about the position, firstname.lastname@example.org