You are applying to the following job
you can really make a difference? Are you passionate about
technology and keen to share your expertise internationally?
Step forward and discover Swisslog!
This is an exciting new opportunity to join the
#SoftwareEngineering team, part of the EMEA Software
Operations department, based in the Partille Office.
You will be working in small international teams to design and
to develop best in class software solutions with Swisslog’s
standard software products for automated warehouses.
We’re offering a talented individual the opportunity to join
our incredible team and get the most out of their potential –
could it be you?
- Design, implement, test, document and integrate (in-house and on-site) our software according to the requirements
- Lead the development team
- Support and coach junior colleagues
- Make sure we deliver what is planned in the sprints
- Review software designs and code
- Java EE
- Java SE
- EJB3.1, JPA, JMS
- Webservices (Rest/SOAP)
- Oracle/MS SQL server
- Experience with agile methods such as Scrum
- Experience in the supply chain or logistics industry
Selection is ongoing and we want your application as soon as possible.
In this recruitment we collaborate with Randstad Technologies, for questions about the role contact responsible recruitment consultant Frida Persson, email@example.com or Soheil Subhi, firstname.lastname@example.org
about Swisslog AB.
opportunities, a healthy work-life balance and a wide range of
social activities. Just some of the benefits our teams enjoy
▪ A great working environment
▪ Working with advanced technologies
▪ Encourages new ideas & innovations
▪ Empowerment & project ownership
▪ Multi-cultural workplace that promotes diversity
▪ Future-oriented projects with leading brands
▪ Hands on training & skills development
▪ Domestic and international career opportunities.