You are applying to the following job
Apica started in a basement in Sweden 2005 and is now a market leader in Load Testing and Web Performance Monitoring with offices in Sweden, UK and the US and with an international customer base. They are looking for a software engineer to join their Software Engineering department and further develop their platform at their centrally located and modern office at Apica HQ on Kungsholmen, Stockholm.
The position suits you who have a big interest and knowledge of Java and want to develop further in your career together with a fun and inspiring team. At Apica you will get an opportunity to grow in an international and modern environment. Every day is an opportunity to learn something new and whenever possible you will get to work with the latest techniques on the market.
- Experience with the Spring ecosystem of frameworks and APIs (Core, Boot, Data, MVC, REST)
- Experience working with RDBMS (MS SQL Server/PostgreSQL) and NoSQL databases (MongoDB)
- Experience working with MQ brokers such as AWS SQS, ActiveMQ or Kafka
- Experience working with Spring Integration, Webflux, Batch.
- Experience working with Maven.
- Experience working with front-end JS technologies such as Vue.js or React.js
- Configuration management and packaging. (Omnibus/Puppet)
- Understanding of Synthetic and Performance Monitoring
- Experience with Load Testing
It will be considered an additional qualification if you call yourself a practitioner and believer of TDD and CI/CD (Teamcity, Jenkins or Gitlab). At Apica they are using Teamcity. And further knowledge in version control tools (Git/Github) and container technologies (Docker) is a big plus!
As a person, you are a natural born troubleshooter with sharp analytical skills. You manage to work in a fast paced and agile environment with a self driven mindset and have a sharp eye for details. We will help you set high goals for yourself and value your promises to team members and clients, delivering on deadlines and always striving for top performance. Here we take responsibility for our own results of work and understand how we all play a bigger part on the journey towards company's success.
In our team you will have access to the brightest minds in the business and a large client base in exciting domains. This will give you a great opportunity for both a fast personal development as well as fast carrier advancements.
Start: As soon as possible
Office: Kungsholmen, Stockholm
In this process, Apica Systems cooperates with Randstad Technologies. We need your application as soon as possible as we continuously interview to find the right candidate. For questions, contact recruitment consultants Erik Perborn, firstname.lastname@example.org, 0768557612 or Ronja Hultkrantz, 0707961075, email@example.com.