You are applying to the following job
- Responsibility for all business, sales and functional reporting processes at group level, e.g. P&L, NWC, CF, Product/Customer profitability reporting, sales reporting - manage history, planning, actual and forecasting horizons of these reports.
- Design, implement and manage the end-to end reporting, i.e. definition of targets, scoping of requirements, data collection, data
- processing, report design and delivery, documentation. Closely interact with addressees to provide the best steering support for the organisation.
- Be the Controlling interface to IT to translate business and financial requirements into technically sound and efficient solutions. Design appropriate system landscape together with IT, e.g. data warehouse solutions, consolidation system, reporting front-ends.
- Design and implement the business, sales and functional reporting solution within the new SAP S/4 Hana roll out.
- Assure consistency of data from all sources within the business, sales and functional reporting landscape. Support consistency of all other reporting with financial reporting.
- Drive digitalisation and automation to increase performance with respect to “easy-to-use” and flexibility in “slice-and-dice” options by the user and "mobile availability".
- Drive efficiency in cost and performance, via technology, e.g. end-to end automation and organisation, e.g. centralisation, SSC.
- University degree in Economics, IT, nat. Science or Medicine/Pharmacy
- Five years’ experience working with Finance, Controlling, IT, Busines Unit or Consulting
- Good English
- You should be a team worker, affine to fact and figures, affine to IT, accurate, reliable and have strategic capabilities
about Recipharm Stockholm AB.
industry employing almost 9,000 employees. Recipharm offers manufacturing services of pharmaceuticals in various dosage forms, production of clinical trial material and APIs, pharmaceutical product development and development and manufacturing of medical devices. Recipharm manufactures several hundred different products to customers ranging from big pharma to smaller research and development companies. Recipharm’s annual turnover is approximately SEK 11 billion. The company operates development and manufacturing facilities in France, Germany, India, Israel, Italy, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, the UK and the US and is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden.