You are applying to the following job
Randstad Technologies are looking for a full stack developer with an interest in functional programming for our client Pagero. Their e-banking solutions team needs an addition in form of a humble team player with previous experience working with development of cloud based solutions.
Working at Pagero is fun and developing. You will be joining a skilled and including team sitting in central Gothenburg.
In the role as Developer at Pagero you will be responsible for maintenance of their platform Pagero Online along with development of additional/new products and features..
The team applies continuous development where the code is put into sharp production mode as soon as it is finalized. This means that you and the team have full ownership over the solution and it’s maintenance.
Other responsibilities include:
- Full-stack Development and design of our platform Pagero online with primary focus on our e-banking services
- Attend to support cases related to our e-banking solutions
- Design and build integrations and formats towards our partners related to our e-banking solutions
- Conduct system/code testing to ensure accurate results and optimal performance
- Ownership over developed solutions (development and maintenance)
- Code reviewing
- Daily work within Dev-Ops environment
- Participation in design & architectural discussion on a systematic level together with your team members
- Together with the team prioritizing the pipeline for product development projects
- Knowledge sharing by sharing your experiences with other team members
- Minimum 2 years of previous experience of system development and/or programming
- Previous experience of working with could based solutions
- Fluent in both spoken and written English
- Fluent in both Spoken and written Swedish
- Previous experience from working with DevOps
- Previous experience from working with Scala
- Previous experience from working with TypeScript
- Knowledge of Functional Programming
- Previous experience of working with Angular Framework
- Previous experience of Automatic Testing
- Previous experience of installing and maintenance of microservices architecture such as:
- Protobuf-based communication
For more information contact Robert Weineland at: email@example.com
Location: Pagero Headquarters, Västra Hamngatan 1, Gothenburg, Sweden
Start: by agreement
Scope: Full time (6-month probationary period)
Please note: If you are not an EU citizen, please note that you must have full working rights aligned with Swedish laws. If you are on a work permit or visa, please make sure to attach the details along with your application.