You are applying to the following job
Join us and work with latest technology with products used to rescue people in danger, detect criminals, conserve energy, navigate safely, provide security around the globe, and protect our environment. Location in our office in Täby, Stockholm.
We are constantly working on exciting new technologies such as UAV’s, augmented reality, machine vision and machine learning. Our award winning products are used by the leisure, fishing, first responder, commercial and maritime security sectors.
- Act as a scrum master and developer for an embedded android application software team working closely within a larger development team.
- You will also be collaborating closely with engineering teams in Europe and the USA to develop new product features within existing and new user facing products.
- Additionally, the successful candidate will assist in the scoping, development, and testing of new products and systems.
- Our development team at Raymarine focuses on enhancing our maps to be more interactive and accessible for our users to find their way on water or spotting the best fishing waters. As the pioneer of consumer maritime electronics, product development is vital.
- Experienced and skilled in C++ and you have a passion for other object-oriented languages
- Knowledge in Git and Git Branching is meriting