- be a part of building products helping rescue lives
We don’t just come to work every day. We have the privilege of helping save lives and livelihoods. Our products are used in a wide array of situations to rescue people in danger, detect criminals, conserve energy, navigate safely, provide security around the globe and protect our environment. We empower real-life heroes to do their jobs more effectively and it’s an honor and responsibility that fuels everything we do.
At our R & D department, we bring together creative minds from AI, image recognition, optics, mechanics, and electronics technology to develop future usages for infrared cameras. https://www.flir.com/products/flir-one-pro
To be ready to take on this role we would love if you have
- Good understanding of the Android platform
- Proven experience developing with Java and Kotlin
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, electrical engineering, or equivalent experience
- Experience from cross-functional collaborations, solution orientation, resourcefulness, a doers’ attitude that gets things done
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills in English, Swedish is a plus
Why we need you
As our Android-Developer, you are vital in maintaining Teledyne FLIR's world-leading position in thermal sensing technologies. At our R & D department, we bring together creative minds from AI, image recognition, optics, mechanics, and electronics technology to develop future usages for infrared cameras. Right now, our focus lies on further integrating our hardware and software to create a more automated and better customer experience.
You will work in the Digital Solutions team, a part of our R & D department. Now is the best time to join us; our small team sets the tone for Teledyne FLIR:s global digital strategy, and you'll have a significant impact on that journey. When working here, you will be in the center of R & D, production, and sales since most things are happening right here under the same roof.
What you will be doing
- Develop professional applications including video streaming, advanced image management and reporting. Connecting the applications to cloud services and IR cameras through Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- Create roadmaps for our Android products together with the scrum team, to define, develop and to deliver value for customers
- Develop new features and components with high quality and product performance in focus
In this process, Teledyneflir cooperates with Randstad Technologies. We need your application as soon as possible as we continuously interview to find the right candidate. For questions, contact recruitment consultant Ann-Christine Holmer, email@example.com
This position requires access to export-controlled information or items (i.e. regulated technology or technical data per ITAR/EAR US regulations). Applicants must be eligible to apply for and obtain the appropriate export control license from the U.S. Departments of State or Commerce.
om FLIR SYSTEMS AB.
What FLIR offers
- Opportunity to develop your career with the world's leading company in thermal and sensing technology
- At FLIR, you get a unique opportunity to experience how cutting-edge R&D, software- and hardware development come together under one roof. We do our research, our development, and our manufacturing
- Friendly culture with a focus on collaboration, problem-solving, and creativity
- Since all cameras are connected to our Eco-system, you will be involved in the complete solution. Different FLIR sites worldwide contribute to the Eco-system, and you will therefore have many global contacts.
- A fair compensation structure and benefits such as wellness rewards and an active sports section to join