- Göteborg, Västra Götalands län
- Administration & kontor
- Sista ansökningsdag:
- Maria J.Torres
Senior Administrator, AstraZeneca, Gothenburg
SP&A sits within IMED and is responsible for business development activities associated with early stage research, development collaboration and licensing across all IMED areas.
As Senior Administrator you will provide full administrative support to Directors as well as provide broader department support to a number of global managers. Tasks may include project management of functional activities, representing the Directors in communications to different stakeholders, maintaining documentation and establishing systems for day to day functioning.
• Data entry using ECHO database. ECHO serves as a governance database and repository for key information in relation to AstraZeneca agreements and external projects. The individual taking this role will handle sensitive information discretely, adhering to confidentiality. They must be meticulous in their attention to detail, as the system is audited.
• Providing monthly and ad hoc reports to the management team and stake holders based on information on ECHO.
• Calendar management across time zones and booking of internal and external meetings along with associated logistics including hospitality, preparing agendas and minute taking.
• Supporting Academic Alliances team to execute agreements, Docusign, and store all signed agreements in the system / archive.
• Travel and expenses: managing complex international travel for the team including VISA arrangements and completing expense reports.
This is a temporary position lasting for 10 months.
Proffice changed its name to Randstad in autumn 2016. With over 600,000 employees in around 40 countries, Randstad is the world's second-largest company in the field of recruitment and staffing.
As a consultant at Randstad, you are employed by us and work at the premises of one of our customers. You have the same benefits as you would at a traditional employer, with a collective agreement and benefits such as fitness subsidies, company healthcare, insurance and discounts on exercise cards.
Besides that, you also have a variety of career opportunities and get to encounter different corporate cultures and gain experience from a range of industries, which allows you to develop your skills and build up an interesting, varied CV. If you are looking for an employer that offers interesting assignments and new contact networks, you will enjoy working with us.
Deadline for applications: 2018-09-17.
Selection and interviews will take place on a continuous basis. The post may be filled before the closing date, so please apply as soon as possible.
For information: Maria J.Torres, firstname.lastname@example.org