On behalf of our customer within the music streaming industry we are now looking for an Administrative assistant in Stockholm. You will be a part of the Platform department which consists of nine organizational units (known as ‘tribes’) that reflect the needs and groupings of the internal customers – from the shared approaches to supporting and aligning the craft and practice of designers, engineers, researchers, and data scientists – to the frameworks, capabilities and tools they need to do their work as effectively, quickly, and safely as possible. The department is an amplifier for productivity, quality, and innovation across the whole organization.
This is a full-time, fixed term consultancy position via Randstad from 2022-06-20 until 2023-01-31.
Work location: central Stockholm
Position involves occasional travel.
As a consultant at Randstad, you are employed by us and work for one of our clients. You have the same benefits with Randstad as with any other employer with a collective agreement and benefits such as a wellness grant, occupational health care, insurances and discounts on gym memberships. In addition, you are offered a range of career opportunities. You get the chance to experience different company cultures and to gain experience from different industries, which helps you in developing your skills and building a well-rounded CV. The position can include many contacts and hence, it is important that you have a good ability to cooperate with others and good skills in communication. As a person, we see that you are driven and used to work independently. If you are looking for an employer that offers different assignments and new contacts, then you will enjoy being part of Randstad.
Who you are:
- Extremely organized and have strong attention to detail
- A self-starter with excellent time-management skills with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Energetic and enthusiastic, striving to bring people together and finding reasons to celebrate our successes.
- You strive for clarity and keep track of details.
- You focus on continuous, iterative delivery, and “working out loud”.
- You are based in Stockholm and available for occasional travel.
For us, it is important that all competence and skills in the labor market are utilized. We welcome all applicants and strive for diversity.
What you’ll do:
- Support 2-3 Senior Directors, part of the Platform Leadership team with administrative tasks, such as calendar management, travel arrangements, and expenses.
- Plan and run a range of events and projects, such as Tribe Hack Weeks, offsites for senior leadership teams, and the full department.
- Conceive of, advocate for, and drive projects to improve the organization’s capabilities, including delivery and ensuring an excellent workplace for all staff;
- Collaborate with central admin teams, in particular on projects that span departments.
2022-05-29, selection and interviews will be ongoing. The position may be filled before the last day of application, therefore, apply as soon as possible.
With more than 600 000 employees in 38 countries, Randstad is the global leader in the HR services industry and offers staffing, consulting and recruitment solutions in all areas of expertise. We also offer interim management, executive search and outplacement services. We have a large network of clients and candidates, which means that we convey hundreds of jobs within different industries all over Sweden. Our ambition is to be the best employer in the market.
By combining our passion for people with the power of today’s technology, we help people and organizations to reach their true potential. We call it Human Forward.