In this role, you’ll work with the following:
- Develop the Control Algorithm for ADAS Algorithms based on Radar and Camera Perception in terms of the production intent specification to control braking and Steering.
- Build the State flow in Simulink @ Matlab according to the state machine.
- Develop the Joint-Simulink Canoe/Matlab model with state flow, control and discrimination & tracking algorithms.
- Convert Simulink Model into C/C++ code and Optimization for production release
- Radar Multi-objects discrimination & threat object tracking Algorithm Development
- Work together with system engineer to ensure the tuning & function realization on real vehicle
Randstad Technologies is specialized in competences within IT. As a consultant with us, you get a competitive salary, benefits and collective agreements. Your consultant manager is always there for you and ensures that you get varying and developing assignments at different companies, within different industries. At Randstad Technologies, your personal development is in focus, and you are offered a large network and many social activities.responsibilities.
- Control Algorithm Implementation Documentation
- State Flow Block
- Joint-Simulink Canoe/Matlab Model and Joint-Simulink Carsim/Matlab Model
- Radar Multi-objects discrimination & threat object tracking Documentation
- SW integration and test tuning fault tracking and issue list
- Function C/C++ Code package
- Education and experience in ADAS-framework
- Experience in radar/camera fusion tracking and Matlab/Simulink model development for ADAS systems released to production
- Experience with CAN and vehicle network interfaces
- Preference given to candidates with strong background in Simulink models
For us, it is important that all competence and skills in the labor market are utilized. We welcome all applicants and strive for diversity.Personal attributes
- Ability to work both independently to manage deliverables and work well in a global (China-Sweden) team to achieve a target
- Ability to work to tight timeline and under changing interface conditions.
- Cultural awareness, especially Asian – European culture
- Native or bilingual proficiency in English.
- Each individual in our team has a high level of responsibility and mandate, and is expected to be able to work autonomously.
- Travels to Asia will be needed, estimated at quarterly, for this assignment.
- We are looking for Belbin profiles of Teamworker, Implementer, Completer Finisher, and Specialist to balance our team.
Apply no later than 2019-09-30, selection and interviews will be ongoing but please note that due to summer vacation, response might be delayed. The position may be filled before the last day of application, therefore, apply as soon as possible.
For more information: Karl Neuman, Consultmant Manager, email@example.com
With more than 600 000 employees in 38 countries, Randstad is the global leader in the HR services industry and offers staffing, consulting and recruitment solutions in all areas of expertise. We also offer interim management, executive search and outplacement services. We have a large network of clients and candidates, which means that we convey hundreds of jobs within different industries all over Sweden. Our ambition is to be the best employer in the market.
By combining our passion for people with the power of today’s technology, we help people and organizations to reach their true potential. We call it Human Forward.